Rules for Rulers

A commentary on the Constitution, the 2nd Ammendment and life in general.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Speaking of...

Mostly Cajun has posted a very nice rant on the current state of our Union and the seeming use of our beloved Constitution as nothing more than bird cage liner. Here is a small snippet:

The War on Poverty ( cursed forever be the name of Lyndon B. Johnson!) assaults my wallet.

The War on Drugs assaults several clauses of the Bill of Rights.

The new Congress wants to take away my freedom to even post my thoughts on the internet.

A freakin’ FEDERAL AGENCY tells me how much water I can use to flush my freakin’ TOILET!

Both parties are willing to sell this country to illegal Mexicans just for the votes to keep themselves in office.


Go read the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree