Rules for Rulers

A commentary on the Constitution, the 2nd Ammendment and life in general.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Realverse

If you haven't seen realverse [spirited media] yet, go over and take a look. The commentary is insightful and smart and delivered by a future (if not present) star, Bethany. I first saw the realverse team on Hotair, while they were substituting for Michelle Malkin. After I got over how pretty Bethany was, I listened to some very good commentary. My daughter has expressed an interest in making her own video news and commentary segments. After seeing the realverse, she is encouraged. Her subject matter is a little different. I guess that's the difference between a 10 year old and the twenty something Bethany and crew. I check out the realverse every week and it's for the commentary, I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree