Rules for Rulers

A commentary on the Constitution, the 2nd Ammendment and life in general.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'm an American

Hmm. My mother is from Louisianna. Her parents were Cajun French and German. My fathers family had Revolutionary War heroes on both sides but came from England and Belgium. There was an introduction of Scottish and Cherokee Indian between the War of Independence and GWOT. Yup, I'm an American.



You Are 87% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!



3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous postulated...

I am 78%, how did you end up more American than me? Your Sis Amy

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous postulated...

It must have something to do with you having a baby and those darn hormones. Thanks for reading. I'll be in your neighborhood tomorrow.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous postulated...

According to the quiz I'm only 80% American:
"You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!"

I disagree -- I believe I'm 100%! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree