Rules for Rulers

A commentary on the Constitution, the 2nd Ammendment and life in general.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Captain V - New Blogger

Captain V is a new blogger from the intelligence community. He only has two posts but there is some substance there. Check it out. (h/t Roger L Simon).

Update: Captain V is not a new blogger but has a new blog. His old blog is here. I apologize for my confusion but both names are similar and there are only two posts on his new blog. I guess the new blog is a more serious commentary on the Intelligence Community (IC has he calls it).

Update II: Captian V is shutting down the taciturncommentary.blogspot.com. He says that it's too difficult to run two blogs. I understand. It's diffucult enough to have one and keep it current.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous postulated...

Hi, and may I say that you have an excellent Blog. I will certainely come back again as I found it very interesting.

I also have a blog at http://www.blog.hypnotherapy-training.info/
and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of relationship dysfunctioning.

Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Scott postulated...

2 spams in one comment section...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree