Monday, June 12, 2006
Thursday, June 08, 2006
30 Random Questions
I found this at Carnaby Fudge who borrowed it from Mostly Cajun who stole it from Baboon Pirates who...
Feel free to steel this, I did
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Absolutely not, unless it's more fun that way.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Christmas 2004. In Portland Oregon on the best sledding hill that I've ever seen.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like my space but enjoy the company of my wife on those cold nights.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've experienced some very wierd phenomenon that could be called a ghost.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I play guitar and sing. I throw it out there. If someone else thinks it's creative, great.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
They're both a little crazy. Aniston is a little too political and Billy Bob was not good for Jolie's reputation. From a beauty standpoint, Angelina Jolie is stunning.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Enough to be dangerous.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Is that a card game?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No. I've come close though.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
It's a toss-up between the cave man car insurance commercial and the Bud Lite "Mr Super Blogger Editor Guy" ones.
13. Who was your first love?
My wife was the first to return it. I had several crushes before I met her though.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. I try to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I'm a hockey guy. Baseball has bored me for a few years now.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I started playing Ice Hockey at the tender age of 32. I started ice skating at the same time.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not often enough.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
There is never only one thing on my mind.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always. It's cheap insurance.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
22. Do you like Sushi?
I was going to be a sushi chef at one point in my life. I love it.
23. What do you wear to bed?
A t-shirt and skivvies.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. It's pointless to hate.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
If I could, I don't know that I would. Teri Hatcher comes to mind.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not at this time. My friends are all law abiding.
27. What food do you find disgusting?
None. I've had a few things that I wouldn't try again but none were disgusting.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not really. It's kind of like running the red light at night when nobody is around.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. It's a fact of life if you practice martial arts.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Not in a traditional sense.